National Society for Clean Cities, Pune
Pune a Clean City - Clean in Every Which Way
Hi there all,
National Society for Clean Cities, Pune will hold its monthly meeting on Saturday
20th February 2016 at 3:30 pm at Wadke Hall, 3rd floor, PMC (Corporation) building, Shivajinagar, PUNE 411005.
(Please note that the meeting will start at 3:
- Mr. Ashok Ghorpade, Garden Superintendent - PMC, to speak and respond to queries on:
1. Tree Plantation & how PMC can help citizens.
2. Identifying areas reserved for for Gardens.
3. Beautification of road islands and dividers - How can citizens adopt them.
4. Urban forestry on river banks, no development zones, etc. and involvement of citizens.
5. Pet parks in PMC gardens.
- Speak Out: Members to speak on various issues viz.:
- Rejecting Draft Development Plan for old Pune city limits.*
- Garbage Burning
llegal Construction – Commercial/ Residential/ Religious structures.
- Water and Tanker issues.
- Odd/Even Parking.
- Airport Parking problems.
- Any other Business with the permission of the Chair.
Do bring all signature forms duly signed by many people, rejecting the Draft DP and hand them over to Ms. Anupama Oak at the meeting.
Do come and bring like minded friends along.
With warm regards,
for National Society for Clean Cities, Pune
D V R Rao